Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kim Sears says enough to Andy Murray's gaming habits

Did you hear about this? Supposedly Andy Murray's girlfriend Kim Sears, got fed up with Andy's excessive gaming habits and decided to break up with him because he was playing Modern Warcraft 2 for up to 7 hours a day. I laughed so hard when I heard this that I was literally rolling on the floor. I mean think about it, Andy Murray is the #4 tennis player in the world, he has a great looking girlfriend, yet he would rather spend lots of time playing a PS3 video game (albeit a very good one) than working on his tennis game or spending time with his GF?!

Ok, I know that's not completely fair, the tennis player do get a lot of down time towards the end of the season and my guess is that Andy, was probably playing the game back in October when he was sidelined with his wrist injury. Still, I am a little bit surprised that he had that much time to play. How was he able to fit tennis in, if he was playing the game for 7 hours a day? Not to mention press conferences, flights, physical training, and drug testing.

There's probably more to this story than was made public but still it's really weird.:D

5 comments:

Tennis Social Network said...

LOL - so where did you get this scoop? This is the first I've heard of this! Sitting around for 7 hours can't be good for an athletes body....

JoshDragon90 said...

One of the forumers at Tennis Warehouse Forums, started a thread on it and it was so ridiculous that I couldn't stop laughing, so I figured I had to write a post about it.:)

Tennisphilia.com said...

hello josh dragon. nice blog you have in here... tennis players and their addictions? plenty to write about this stuff.

i am currently building up my tennis blog roll. wanted to know if you are interested in exchanging links with my blog.

Tennisphilia.com: Tennis blog from a long time tennis-philiac.

JoshDragon90 said...

Thanks.:D I try to keep my blog as updated as possible.

Ok, sure I'll add your blog. I already follow Tennis Blog X and Nadalnews.

Half Hour Power said...

Hi,

Nice post, It's quite funny, but we can't remove to some people to love games.